Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Foldables NOW!

So, it's SOL time and students are reviewing the material we have covered this year in preparation for the BIG TEST. 
Want to hear something amazing?  They are using their FOLDABLES!  It is the most exciting thing, to see the students reach into their binders and pull out a foldable to review with! 
Want to hear something even MORE amazing?  They have learned so many foldable techniques that they are now creating their own review foldables as well! 
Way to go, kids!  I'm so proud of you!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

This is impressive. We need to talk over the summer, so I can get some ideas from you.

maypop said...

Found your site through Think*Teach*Share and I'm glad I did! I like foldables and would like to find more uses for them.

Anonymous said...

I love your Egypt foldable. I teach 2nd in Salem, VA, and one of our SOLs is Ancient Egypt. I am your newest follower. I would love for you to follow me as well and we can go through our WBT journey together!
http://wholebrainteachingintheladybugclub.blogspot.com/